Friday, June 5, 2009

Keep Smile~

Finally..the truth still happened...
I cant lie myself anymore..
My mood is fluctuating these few days..
I scared..I dun wan received any bad news again..
I cant imagine the worse part that i predict...
In fact i shuld think from the positive way..
What i can do now is trying best to help her as much as i could.
Thanks everyone's caring
Either from the facebook comment,sms
Or the caring call from some frens who far from us..
Thousand thank for all the donation..
I and jiayue appreciate it on behalf of Marion..
I have to annnounce here the recent news of Marion
She just finished the surgery in Gleaneagles Hospital Sg
She will back to jb on sunday morning..
I will posted her recent news here once i catch up with her again
I can feel she is calm when i phoned with her
Since she be more optimism than last few weeks to deal with her illness
Why dun we also keep smile and stay beside her to struggle with her together
We may bless her from the bottom of heart with our sincerity
God will bless this talent girl as well.
Keep Smile=)
We lovinG U so Much..

No comments: