Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mY Lovely WednesdaY~

Max especially come back to celebrate stephie's dad birthday on tuesday..So, we meet up for wednesday breakfast and lunch together..The breakfast is super awful that is needless to mention..lolz..The lousy bak kuh teh that we ever ate before...During my lunch time, he bring along a cute boy, his nephew to hav a lunch together in sushi king.Therefore, I hav 2 cute and funny guyS to accompany me for the wednesday lunch which make me a good daY=)
They look alike,right??
They purposely dun wan look at me due to i try to take their photos..hehe..However, i still snap a good shot^^

This cute lil boy is really hard to control!!He's tOo hyper-active~He climbed at the top of the seat, go around on the seat, even sneaked into the table..He thought the sushi king is his lovely home which can allowed this "king" go wherever he want. Fortunately the restaurant not really crowd on that day, or else this boy maybe scolded by the manager and embarrased us?!
Finally this cute boy can sit tight and take a photo properly..

Although he sO hyper active, he super shy to look at me~He never look at me when i sit opposite of him..He even look at the tea cup or sushi when i talked with him..Didi,too shy le la,next time how to 'woo" little mei mei ya?!

Didi, U need to practise more of using the chopstick ya~

aW~I looked fat while sit beside them!!!
It's time for me to lose weight!!!
***************************************
tHx ur special coming~
take care..

No comments: