Saturday, June 27, 2009

LuncH @ Mcdonald~

Yesterday I and my colleague in besta went Mcdonald for lunch also as a farewell lunch for me~
However, Mr. Xun put me the plane and went lunch with my superiorS~mou yi hei==


Our french fries!!!but i din eat muCh!!!sob sob...they all eat finish when i met a fren who lost contact after graduated from fy..


tHe only vegetarian~Ms Yoon Jie...Apple pie and french fries is her only choice=)


mY Lovely junior in Leo club of fy,Ching Hui~

tHe gals help me a lots when i dealing the work

Ms. Jia Mei~I'm feel surprise to meet her there..We all dun hav any news from her after graduated...She's work for the christian teenagers' club currently..Anyway, all the best to her!

Mr. Victor~another missing guy after graduated!!!He's my president in leo club but he is my colleague in besta now~


Ms.Jin Jeh~A super cute and helpful girl~Hopefully she can further study soon..

Ms Yoon Jie~always "bully' me even though she younger than me!!!My face became super red is cause by her!!!bleRr~
Ms. Yong Ting~A sweet and helpful girl who jus join besta on this month.
The girl help me a lots in besta~thanks gaL
A group photo with u all before i left besta~
Left Mr. Xun aka gor gor haven take photo wif me!!I'm wait U!!!dun lie me this lil mei mei again~
**********************************************************
tHe sweet Strawberries from U~
In fact U dunno i love strawberries...
tHe surprise light up my mood again even though u not beside me~


No comments: