Wednesday, June 24, 2009

mY FatheR daY~

tHe 1st time i celebrate father daY with my family...Due to the father day drop on sunday, nobody gonna work or go for class..
Definitely, we shuld plan some activities to spend our lovely sundaY~~Everyone agree with one voice of Bryan's suggestion for sing k sessiOn..
tHe Driver of the daY~~

Cutie VikkI~
1st time sing K with these 2 brotherSs tHe 2 brother super sayang me--> Vincent & Bryan
Of coz wont miss the chance to take photo witH the cutie
I love U so mucH~After the sing k session, we having dinner with daddy mummy and uncle auntie..tHe restaurant super crowded, so we drink some white wine after the appetizer while waiting the dish be served..All the dishes so deliciouS and this is the 1st time let me belanja them..(of coz the amount divide by me,bryan and vincent, otherwise i will bankrupt sOon..hehe)


No comments: