Monday, June 15, 2009

tHe SweetdaY tO PeggY~

**15th June 2009**
A day which testify Ms CHUA PEI TZE
Officially become an adult, a lady as well=)
A girl I always mention in my bloggie..
A girl who accompany me to go through all the hardship
A girl that I always lie on..
A girl give me a big n warm hug when i cry desperately
Therefore, she become my Big Big Dear~
A sweetheart that I miss a lots..
*******************************
14th June 2009
0:00am
Me,stephie and cindy purposely dun wan text this birthdaY girl
Because we want her upset deeply..
15th June 2009
11am
I keep lookin my handphone and wonder
why this birthday gal haven text me?!
Did the parcel reached her home safely and on time?
12pm somethinG
This girl finally text me~
When i called back to her...
A very loud sound from her
"Suvy!!I HATE U!!"><
(the second time i heard this word on her b'day)
instead of ..
"Suvy!! I LOVE U!!"
Peggy dear,
can u be more creative and sweet a bit?!
The 3rd time I make u cry on ur birthday
We dying to see ur expression~
Apparently,
our plan surprises U again!!haha
Love that perfume right?
Ur 20th birthdaY~ U cry uncontrollably==
Our sudden appear touching u~
tHe 1st photo took with u~
tHe favourite photo!!
I still remember whenever i put the both photos above
As my msn display photo,
many frens sure nudge me
"suvy, who's the leng lui,
intro me,pls"
I always proud of having a beauty as my BFF~
***********************************

Even though 3 of us not here to celebrate ur big day
Our blessing is around u..
We wish U
" find a reaL happiness sOon"
Once again
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"



1 comment:

PeGGy said...

love u love u love u lah~
enough ah?
love tat perfume so much lah~
chef chong said u all give me perfume is because im so smelly wo~
haha~
so bad lah him~
cindy call me tat nite~
so touch oso~
n i saw de handwriting of stephie on de parcel~
feel so miss u all lah~
miss u all so so so so much~
muakz~
thx a lot~