Sunday, August 22, 2010

Figure Out~

I've jobless for one and half month!
I've long lost from my main path.
What if the first job not related with hotel or tourism,
is it possible for me back to the industry?
What if the experience i gain wasn't related at all?
What if the salary offered was under my expectation,
accept or reject?
What was my criteria for my first job?
Just wanted a job regardless its job scope and salary?
Salary reach my expectation even not my field?
What If all the interviews scheduled in this week were unsuccessful,
I better think for plan B?!
Perhaps back to JB and work? guess so...

1 comment:

[ RoSLyN ] said...

Dear Suvy,

No need to confuse yourself
just follow your heart
some of the time, we have no choice but to face the reality
maybe if there is a chance to start your career, no harm to try it
maybe it's not the main industry that you want to work in, but no harm to try
you might be able to learn new things
you might be able to gain different experience
you will never know if it would help in your future career path
if you have the determination to work in hotel or tourism industry, no matter how long you leave the industry, you will still back to it as your passion is there
salary expectation can lower down a bit if you don't have any financial concern, as work in singapore, salary actually depends on experience in certain industry...
all the best to you
and good luck for coming interview :)