Monday, August 2, 2010

Lucky Day~

Wow~ I'm so happy today!!!
Finally I've got a chance for interview~
Somemore is 3 interviews :)
However I rejected 1.
Because the salary pay is too low and quite far from my place.
Somemore I'm not keen on interested of that job offer.
Tomorrow morning got an interview appointment at 9:15am.
The place is far as well and it took approximately 1 hour to the company.
The boyfriend asked me to reject the offer as it was truly far.
But I decided to go for a try since it was an event company.
" You never try you never know"
Later i have to explain to him again hopefully got his support :)
Another interview is a customer service for an Online Game Company.
My job scope was handle the Taiwanese clients as I have to know how to read Chinese Traditional Word.
I done their interview question online previously.
Tomorrow I'm going to have a phone interview with them in the afternoon.
So tomorrow will be a busy day for me
as I planned to a walk in interview after the event company.
Wish me LUCK ^^

1 comment:

[ RoSLyN ] said...

good luck!!! you can do it!!!