Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happening Week~

Wow~ I've no been here for two weeks. Last two weeks was quite happening for me!! My dad injured his hand because stepped a yam in the park when he was jogging >.<   His bones was broke and getting better now after applied the chinese medical treatment.But it takes 1 to 2 months for fully recover. So I went back home to become the chaueffeur and taking care my family.

I remembered the day i went back jb was the last weekend before Singapore National Day. The long queue in Kranji was the 1st shocked. After queue for half an hour, finally i get in the bus. The long queue in front of the platform at woodland checkpoint is truly terrible. All the queue was messed up and i literally dunno which line I should stand. I even couldn't breathe in the crowd as I was a short gaL ==||| I departed from boyfriend's house at 915am but reach jb home at 2pm! Took it as a lesson, better dun simply went out during 'peak season" However, no choice for me this time, rush back visit dad was important!

However, the car broke for few times for the week, sent it to repair for twice @@ damn black luck!!On the same time, my laptop unable to connect internet suddenly!!Headache nia, I still couldn't investigate what troubleshooting it was~ Lastly may format it when i back jb again. No more IT expert ah tie n ah hong around me, i have to settle myself >___<

During my stay in JB, quarrel with the boyfriend for the whole week. SIGH~
The whole topic was surround "not understanding" and "abandon"   I totally fed up with his argument!!
Finally the case closed file when I back sg on the following week. He just hug me tightly and said nothing when I reached home. Finally I realised he just cant get used the life without my companion :)

No comments: