Tuesday, August 3, 2010

IntervieW part- Event Co.

Today I woke up at 6:45am and got myself ready for the morning interview with the event company. I took one hour reached there. I'm grateful of a kind and nice uncle who showed me the direction and even walked with me til the opposite road of the company. Thanks uncle :)

The owner of that event company is a japanese uncle. His behavior a bit weird. He keep looking me and make me uncomfortable. Somemore he asked some irrelevant question like " wat time I sleep? Had I slept at midnight before? and he even take out his spec and close to me and look at my face nearer ==


It's hard to understand his english as he mix wif japanese and english and his strong japan accent. His assistant offered me 1300 before probation and 1500 after probation. This company can learn a lots as it was a small company. But they requested to work late night during the set up of tear off of the event. But twice a month. They will pay for allowance for this but I told them I cant work so late as it was midnight and no transport. So i think they will reject me.

After that I went to City Hall walk in interview for a marketing position in a catering group. Unfortunately the manager was not around so I went back after filled up the application form. I just finished the phone interview with the IT company which looking for a customer service vacancy for Taiwanese clients. They will call me if I shortlisted.

Lastly, nothing "harvest" today~

No comments: