Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ji MuiSs ALways the Sweetener~

During a week stayed in JB, I literally tired as busy of the tasks being chaueffeur and handled the arguments with boyfriend.Seriously no sunshinne bright up my daysS. Fortunately, I got them filled up my little idle time and made my days ^^

12th August was my sista,siew huan's birthday!! Luckily her birthday clashed in the puasa week, so she had one week holiday or else she gonna spent her birthday in National Service camp alone. Another gal I long time no meet, Nicol Tan!! SHe look great in her job and of course her assistant manager look..haha~Looked so professional and really miss her so much especially her laughter!!!
The next day was my another sista, Marien birthday. Even she's no there with us, I believe she received all our blessings and flowers in the heaven.

On the afternoon, we went sing k for release!! 
Blueberry cake from season, nice :)

  I'm not ice cream lover but it delighted my day because I had good companion!

Marien Happy Birthday!!

More pics in facebook :)
*********************************************
Of course, I wont forgot my VIP, Tan Wenni!! Sorry forr not photoos here as I forgot to upload from camera and it placed in JB house. Next time upload ^^ Needless to say, It was a great night for us. As I said, she never missed out in my outing list!! Love to chat with her..

No comments: